Monday, November 23, 2009

Dropping Players During Draft

Kyle makes a fair point in the comments a couple of posts down. I don't see any functional reason why we couldn't allow someone to draft beyond the roster limit and then drop back down within 24 hours. This is particularly true since the time frame of a round is a whole week.

I will have full and detailed rules for the draft coming soon, but since this has been discussed recently I will go ahead and declare this change. Alternatively, I will accept instructions from people who wish to draft players contingently (for example: instructions from a manager could say that Todd Helton is 3rd priority but please don't draft Helton if it will put me over X players).

2 comments:

Kyle Warnock said...

yay you guys do hear me! Naw that's the first one that I thought would be a non-contended issue.

side note: I still need to drop 3 players. I'll get that list to you as soon as I move and get myself internet back. Should be mid to late this week steve.

Steve said...

No rush. You're fine as long as you get it in before the draft, which won't take place until February.