Monday, January 5, 2009

List for trade

I'm open to trades and looking for waiver spots. In the mix of big names available:

Magglio Ordonez
Brandon Wood
Raul Ibanez
Carmona
Miller
Putz

technically you can trade people you dropped cause they don't get dropped til the 15th... probably not interested so much in that.

Looking for one or more of the following in order: 1) Waiver jump 2) draft $$ 3) 3B 4) 1B 5) CL

NOT interested in 1) SP 2) OF 3) C 4) SS/2B

No matter what.... need to get rid of more of my guys than I get (can make up for the difference in numbers with $$, waiver spot or talent). Also I understand that having less right now is having more so I'm not expecting to get the good end of this.... but I'm putting up players here you wont be able to get in the draft once the start of the first round is over.

1 comment:

Nick Carboni said...

Kyle, we are looking for a bat, Magglio Ordonez to be exact. We have some good pitching, and would be willing to part with a quality starter...let us know.