Monday, March 2, 2009

Round 2

Hello league. Sorry for the delay in getting this out. My flight from Chicago last night into Hartford turned into a flight this morning to Boston followed by a frantic search for the one bus company that was willing to risk its passengers' lives in the storm. Believe me when I tell you that this is the first thing I'm doing now that I'm home; I have not unpacked or even kissed my mom.

The deadline is still midnight ET Thursday night to place your bids.

Kyle Mark Lowe $1
Lance Lars Anderson $1
Nick Matt LaPorta $2
Andy Strniste Daniel Cabrera $1
Zach Elvis Andris $1
Connor Rickie Weeks $1
Jonathan J.R. Towles $1
Steve Ken Griffey, Jr. $1
Matt Asdrubal Cabrera $1


No two managers shared a nomination this time.

4 comments:

Connor Tapp said...

In case anyone is unable to find the player Zach nominated, Elvis Andrus is the correct spelling.

Zach said...

my consipracy plot is brought to light once again!

Lance said...

Its going to be interesting to see how the whole Braun/Longoria "waiting for Super-Two Status to pass" game will play out for prospects that are projected to be on starting rosters.

Wieters, Andrus, and Price, Im looking at you.

Kyle Warnock said...

Can I just get griffey for free to get griffey?