Friday, February 27, 2009

I want to argue that the trade between zach and connor was one sided. Connor gave up a player that is in the top 10 for one in the top 10 + all of zach's money...... Oh wait I cant... it went through immediately.... and too much has happened.... plus it's not like it was a "bad" trade considering some of the other one's zach's been pulling....

Oh and while I'm at it...

Elliot get's ibanez then for nothing.... cause that's how the deal worked....

guess taking last matters oh so much in this league... thanks to everyone who conspired against me 


and i'm done with the draft/offseason... my $$ are just getting wasted NO I DONT WANT TO TRADE THEM

3 comments:

Kyle Warnock said...

Reason I'm so upset btw is that this is the 2nd draft I got shafted on. I would have had Bruce last year if I woulda known how the draft worked. Then this year, because half the people just cant or dont want to mess with the draft, they give up the $$ so that people get ahead of last place. Which is the dumbest thing... giving someone else the first pick.


Line order draft from now on or I'm not doing ANYTHING in the offseason... I'm tired of ending in last cause I get shafted by the guys who look at this every day. Not really fair for them to be making all these moves... point of the offseason is to help the last place teams, not keep pushing the top teams further and further.

Zach said...

I guess I will defend myself here too. Although the trade is done, it isnt on Yahoo yet so you may still argue. However, Lance thinks I win in this trade and you think Connor wins in this trade...I think I win and Connor thinks he wins...dont think that constitutes an uneven trade.

Elliot does not get ibanez for nothing. He thinks he paid 100 dollars for him. This is why I only got 162 dollars from him and not 262...he said he wanted 50 left over to play with.

And kyle, nobody conspired against you. I wanted Miggy and made a trade to get him. Connor wanted Wieters, found out what it took to get him and did it. You could have done the same thing we did and topped us. We werent conspiriny against you, but we were trying to make our teams better.

and done with the draft...come on Kyle. You can make a lot of your draft dollars if you really look into things.

Kyle Warnock said...

elliot gets Ibanez for nothing cause I'll be the only one holding up my end of the bargain if that's what this comes down to.