Wednesday, February 11, 2009

PLUS League this year

So, I argue that we join a plus league this year instead of a free league. Here is why:

* With 15 teams, it is only $8.33 per team...some of get stat tracker anyway which is 9.99 and stat tracker is included. So, for 8.33 per person here is what we get:

*League Prizes...either bobble heads or tee shirts, which would be pretty neat
* Stat Tracker
* Scouting reports from rotoworld.com (and a draft kit for people playing in other leagues)
* lineup analysis, record book, transaction analysis, etc of mlb teams

I think its a good idea. Since I would probably get stat tracker anyway, I am in favor of it. what do you guys think?

4 comments:

Connor Tapp said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Connor Tapp said...

In the words of Frank Abagnale, Jr.: I concur

TheFeatheredWarrior said...

I guess I could spare $8.33...

Lance said...

I'd get the stat tracker anyway, so I'm in