Friday, February 27, 2009

Round 1 Results

The results of Round 1 follow (and are in the spreadsheet):

Kyle Ty Wigginton $1
Lance Billy Butler $32
Nick Brett Wallace $172
Andy Strniste Barry Zito $1
Andrew Markham Junichi Tazawa $194
Jamie - -
Zach - -
Connor Matt Wieters $697

Mike Napoli $1
Bick Homer Bailey $52

Gil Meche $52

Dontrelle Willis $4
Jonathan Chris Dickerson $1
Steve - -

The details of every bid and priority are in the spreadsheet.


Matt nominated Asdrubal Cabrera for the first round, but it went into my spam folder and I just found it this morning. I'm sorry Matt. I'll put him up as your nomination for round 2, and you may also nominate a 2nd player for round 2 if you want.

If your roster is at 27 (Bick), then unless you drop someone or make a trade to reduce your roster size, you won't be able to draft any new players.





PLEASE get your nominations for round 2 in by midnight Saturday night (the midnight that comes between Saturday and Sunday).

3 comments:

TheFeatheredWarrior said...

Napoli? Really ConCon?

Lance said...

Nick,

Who the hell is Brett Wallace? Ive never even heard of him - and that's saying something, b/c I keep track of the top 100 prospects or so.

Connor Tapp said...

Dude, Brett Wallace is a BEAST!

And I LOVE Napoli. I'm surprised no one else bid on him. Did everyone miss his power output last year?