Thursday, December 4, 2008

Bored at work/Trade Block

1) Victor Martinez
2) Matt Holliday, the Rockies version
3) Chris Young
4) late 2007, pre 2008 Clay Buchholz
5) 2007 Justin Verlander
6) Zach Miner, Cha Seung Baek, Tim Wakefield and Kevil Millwood because wtf are you guys doing on my team

Wish List:
1) 3B eligable player (Miggy, Wright, Longoria, etc)
2) SP - Tim Lincecum and Rich Harden! (j/k Steve, my love affair for Harden is long gone)
3) OF - I heart BJ Upton and Grady Sizemore...and as you can see from above, I do not heart Matt Holliday...hmmm...
4) Massive amounts of young talent

1 comment:

Connor Tapp said...

I have notional interest in Holliday, but I wouldn't want to do the obvious trade (Miggy for Holliday and others)... so I'm skeptical that we could make something work